Monday, September 24, 2012

Mind Penetration


When you look up and meet me with your eyes I cannot begin to describe the heat that passed up the inside of my thigh.
 I can see God’s fingerprints where he took his precious time to sculpt everything perfectly. How it must feel to have your arms wrapped around me… but I resist the thoughts of what we could be intimately because I can’t help but wonder if you can hold me down Verbally.
 I want to fall in love with the Inflections of your Voice and the Allure of your Conversation before I experience sweet sensations caused by our love making.
 Can you reach out to me with your Sagacity and touch my most Sensitive Spots; my Heart, my Soul, and my Thoughts? I can only imagine how sweet your lips must taste but as if singing a sensual song use them to caress your words as they roll off your tongue.
 I want you to go deep. I want you to penetrate my Mind with long strokes of Ingenuity. Make my body shake at the intensity and passion you put behind the Words in which you Speak. Go deeper still, baby Please! Trust me I can take the pain, it ain’t nothin' but a thang.
 I can handle you Mentally don’t be afraid to challenge me. Make me express my pleasures aloud as you take me through multiple exquisite climaxes of Elaboration using Alliteration, Amplification, Connotation, Personification, and… flirtations.
 And when we have exhausted all possible positions of Wordplay, together our Thoughts will lay. I will take you to the crux of my deepest dreams. Your heart will be mine and our Minds will forever be entwined.

No comments:

Post a Comment